- Medically proven methods
- Not just weight loss but fat loss!
- Results at every visit
- Setting realistic goals
- Only the latest weight loss innovations
Vital pre-requisite for successful weight loss
A comprehensive screening is done to first uncover any biological obstacles which impedes your body's ability to lose weight. It is important to exclude the presence of obesity related co-morbidities such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnoea or joints problem as these are obstacles to weight loss. This includes:
- A one-on-one in-depth consultation with our physicians. Your medical history, past illnesses, family history, habits, medications, supplements and all symptoms are explored and evaluated. After the consultation, a thorough physical examination is performed.
- Setting a goal agreeable with your level of motivation.
- Biochemical tests will be conducted to access your body's biological functions.
- Electrocardiogram, resting heart beat and exercise response tests, when indicated, assess the electrophysiological status of your heart. It is an important assessment of your exercise potential.
Crucial key to intensive weight loss!
Calories, calories, calories! How much food can you eat when you are losing weight? What food can you take? Good carbs, Bad carbs, complex and simple... What is the difference? More importantly how do I sustain a weight loss diet amidst my busy schedules and limited choices at our local food centers?
Inevitably, in order for a change in your weight there has to be changes in your lifestyle. And changes don't come easy and they may take a while. That's why our program is structured with a minimum duration of 2 months and with multiple consultations on nutrition. But once your lifestyle is changed, it goes a long way for your health and aesthetic beauty.
- Multiple consultations with our doctors
- Assessment of your current diet, including its caloric content and nutritional value
- Diet modifications will be introduced in different phases according to the pace of the individual patient.
- Practical diet strategies according to patient's likes and dislikes
Does your weight becomes static and you feel like you hit a wall after the initial few kilos of weight loss? Has your weight loss attempts hit a plateau? Do you experienced poor results despite your best dieting efforts?
If you have, don't fret, as you belong to a large proportion of dieters out there in the world that are misguided about weight loss. Here's the secret which a lot of people do not know that is stumbling their weight loss efforts:
BY eating less and NOT exercising, you can lower your metabolic rate i..e. crash your metabolism and therefore reduce your caloric output! In other words, you burn less fat! No wonder you hit a wall and can feel lethargic and weak from a diet that has no medical evidence to back. In some occasions, there might even be a weight gain!
A powerful combo for an effective fat loss is a combination of diet that includes several small meals and an exercise routine that all rounded in aerobic and musculoskeletal training. Exercise increases your metabolic rate and results in more fat burn, even when you sleep! It is important to know that different exercises are relevant at different phases of weight loss. It is therefore beneficial to recieve proper guidiance. Our exercise program is tailored according to your lifestyle and work demands, and focused on aerobic training and musculoskeletal fitness. Aerobic training boosts your cardiovascular fitness and maximizes your caloric output according to your level of fitness. While musculoskeletal training increases your muscular mass which decreases your fat percentage mass and augments your metabolic rate.
Powerful boosters to weight loss!
Both meal supplementation and pharmacotherapy are excellent for achieving short term weight loss. However they are not meant for long term use because of the risk of side-effects. Therefore ultimately a lifestyle change, in your diet and activity, is still warranted to ensure long term weight maintenance or weight loss.
We take care of both short term and long term goals in weight loss. That means we want you to lose weight as fast as possible without compromising your health and at the same maintain the weight loss as long as possible!
The meal supplements used is safe, affordable and medically proven for good results! All drugs used for weight loss are backed by strong scientific evidence for safety and efficacy. Both of these are effective and safe as it is prescribed along with the close medical supervision of our doctors.